The step-by-step guide on this blog should give you everything you need to get started, but if you still face some issues or need any suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
Reminder and Final Checklist
- Decide your blog niche.
- Register your domain name and hosting.
- Complete basic setups for theme an install recommended plugins.
- Collect the 20 article titles for your blog by google suggestion, answerpublic.com
- Learn deeply and write based on your own understanding and publish for your first content.
- Submit sitemaps to google, yahoo and bing etc.
- Prepare a checklist and write remaining 20 articles on next 60 days.
Stay away from following things until you post 20 contents on your blog.
Everyone knows the SEO is playing a major role in blogging to bring organic traffics to your sites, but now rather its very important to learn some basic things which need at least 2 to 3 months,
If you focus on SEO at the beginning of blogs, it will confuse and distract your mind from the target and make frustrated. So, for beginners stay away from following things until either 60 days passes or post 20 content.
- Choosing article content based only on money making ideas.
- Researching, Reading and Registering and wasting time in affiliate marketing on the various platform (most of them will not approve for beginners).
- Keep a focus on 60 days strategies or your planned checklist to achieve your target.
- Sometime you will be bored on learning and writing same kind of interest, so register hosting with multiple domains, which you can create a different blog without spending any extra money except for domain.
Last but not least,
- Stay with your interest in blog niche.
- Don’t be shy about sharing your blog with your friends.
- Focus on your target.
- Motivate your self to reach the target.